Learn more about Dr. John Armitage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Armitage, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Armitage, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Armitage graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armitage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marshall Armitage MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Armitage practice?
- Dr. John Armitage has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Armitage practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Springfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons.