Learn more about Dr. John Armitage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Armitage, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armitage
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armitage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Armitage, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Armitage graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armitage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Armitage MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Armitage practice?
- Dr. John Armitage has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Armitage practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons.