A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnett
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Arnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Arnett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Arnett practice?
- Dr. John Arnett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Arnett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.