A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnett
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Arnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Arnett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Arnett practice?
- Dr. John Arnett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Arnett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.