Dr. John Arnett III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Arnett III?

Not caring office staff

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr Arnett seems to care, some visits he takes more time to talk to you then other times he seems rushed. The staff on the other hand don't seem to care at all. They called to put my appointment off to a later date & I had just been to the ER & I told her so that I was having problems her reply was oh well it can't be helped we have to put you off to another day. I am in the progress of looking for another doctor.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I am very comfortable with Dr. Arnett. He is a wondeful doctor.

doesnt care about emergencies

Posted on December 4th, 2011

At first we were impressed. He comes across as VERY caring, and was fun to talk to. Most of his staff was also friendly, but one or two acted like they really didnt care. Our first warning sign was when they did the bait and switch. We came in for one of our follow up visits, and without any notice or warning, we were seen by another doctor who backtracked on what Dr Arnett had been doing, which ended up causing other problems, including an emergency room visit. After the emergency room visit, Dr. Arnett's staff would not set an appointment for 6 weeks, which was COMPLETELY unacceptable, although they would let us see the doctor that caused the problem in 4 weeks. They then put the blame on us saying it must not be serious if we wont see the other doctor. We then changed cardiologists. I suggest staying away from this doctors office, since they clearly dont care about patients.

Office Staff

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Arnett is a wonderful doctor. His office staff however is a completely different story. It took 5 days for them just to find my chart in order for the nurse to call me back about my medication.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

He rescheduled my appointment without letting me know until I showed up.

Posted on August 4th, 2017