A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arrowood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arrowood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arrowood
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Arrowood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arrowood, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrowood graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Arrowood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patterson Arrowood MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Arrowood practice?
- Dr. John Arrowood has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Arrowood practices Otolaryngology near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead City, NC.
See New Bern Otolaryngologists.