A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arrowood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arrowood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arrowood, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrowood graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Arrowood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patterson Arrowood MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Arrowood practice?
- Dr. John Arrowood has 1 office location.
Dr. John Arrowood practices Otolaryngology near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Otolaryngologists.