A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aryanpur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Aryanpur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aryanpur, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryanpur graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aryanpur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Javad Aryanpur MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Aryanpur practice?
- Dr. John Aryanpur has 1 office location.
Dr. John Aryanpur practices Neurological Surgery near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Neurological Surgeons.