Dr. John Aryanpur MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 6 reviews

February 29th, 2016
JUST ANOTHER BAD BACK PATIENT
I CANNOT PRONOUNCE HIS NAME!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I AM TOLD HOW IT IS SAID HA HA BUT THIS DOC IS FABULOUS!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT IS HAVING BACK PROBLEMS OR NEEDING ANY NEUROSURGERY

April 11th, 2013
Nobody/researcher&design
Thank you, for giving me the ability to walk again. After being in a neck brace for 11 months. I knew there had to be a better way. So I designed and developed the Disposable, Hygienic, Absorbent C Collar Pads. They will fit any brace, and are interchangeable as needed.

March 6th, 2012
ACDF 12 years later
12 years ago I had ACDF surgery at 3 levels with a titanium plate installed. My neck was a mess and the surgery was complex. Thanks to Dr Aryanpur I understood my problem clearly and all questions were answered. The Dr or his assistants were available in the immediate post op period to help get the recovery on the right track. The bottom line is my spine is still a mess due to degenerative disc disease but thanks to Dr Aryanpur's skills and expertise, I have had 12 good years that could have easily gone the other way. I may now need further work and if I can get in, Dr Aryanpur will be the one doing it.

November 20th, 2011
Ask more questions
Dr A has a great bed side manner, but be sure you understand and are fully informed before you leave his office. I was not informed completely and am in more pain now than I should be. Don't push yourself if you are in a lot of pain, no matter what they say!!

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Aryanpur is the finest doctor I have ever encountered. He saved my life after my hemorrhaghic stroke. At the same time that his incredible skill was bringing me back to life, he was giving my wife and family comfort and confidence that I would recover. I owe him my life.

October 9th, 2009
back surgery
After using a cane for 9 months I am pain free, cane free! I am standing taller and walking straighter. I can't thank J. Aryanpur enough for the wonderful job he did. I have my life back!