A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Asher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Asher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Errol Asher MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Asher practice?
- Dr. John Asher has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Asher practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.