Learn more about Dr. John Askew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Askew is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askew
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Askew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Askew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askew graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Askew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- District One Hospital
- Northfield City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Askew MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Askew practice?
- Dr. John Askew has 1 office location.
Dr. John Askew practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Owatonna, MN.
See Owatonna Internists and Owatonna Cardiologists.