A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Askew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Askew is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Askew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askew graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Askew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- District One Hospital
- Northfield City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wells Askew MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Askew practice?
- Dr. John Askew has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Askew practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.