A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Assini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Assini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Assini, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Assini graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Assini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Assini MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Assini practice?
- Dr. John Assini has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Assini practices Rheumatology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Presque Isle, ME.
See Schenectady Rheumatologists.