Learn more about Dr. John Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Avallone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avallone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Avallone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Avallone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Avallone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Avallone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Avallone practice?
- Dr. John Avallone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Avallone practices Ophthalmology near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Ophthalmologists.