A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Avallone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Avallone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Avallone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Avallone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Avallone practice?
- Dr. John Avallone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Avallone practices Ophthalmology near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Ophthalmologists.