A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Avramidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Avramidis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Avramidis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avramidis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Avramidis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Avramidis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Avramidis practice?
- Dr. John Avramidis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Avramidis practices Internal Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Libertyville Internists.