A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Axley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Axley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Axley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Axley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Axley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harold Axley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Axley practice?
- Dr. John Axley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Axley practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Pediatricians and Pensacola Neurologists.