Dr. John Ayala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ayala?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. John Ayala?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

Never told me about my blood type , never gave me rho-gam after a miscarriage.

August 23rd, 2016

THE WORST DOCTOR

My experience with Dr Ayala was traumatic. He was covering my Dr. I started with contractions and went to South Miami Hospital when they were 7 minutes apart. In the hospital contractions evolved very fast and were very painful but I wasn't dilating. I spent the whole afternoon in the pre-partum room in severe pain, with contractions every two minutes and Dr Ayala instead of having me induced, or break my water he wanted me to go home!!!. I refused after arguing with him on the phone. The hospital finally admitted me and it wasn't more than an hour after Dr Ayala told me to go home when one of the nurses realized I was having heavy bleeding. They had to put me oxygen because my baby's heart beat was decreasing and I ended up with a placenta abruption, a very serious and dangerous condition for me and the baby, reason why I had an emergency c-section. Dr Ayala nor the Hospital had not even one record of my whole prenatal history. They had to repeat me exams because they did not have a clue. If I was you I would not put my life or my baby's life in the hands on this unprofessional Dr.

July 7th, 2016

Worst doctor

This was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met in my life. He does not care about you or your baby.

November 21st, 2015

Nightmare!

I had a nightmare visit at this clinic. I do not recommend it, especially for something as crucial as trusting the wellness of your unborn baby. This is what I encountered, the waiting room/reception area is not welcoming at all. The reception window stays closed, you have to knock for someone to help you and there is no guidance as to how to check in. I find this to be completely rude to patients who are there especially for prenatal care, not a good feeling. When I finally was seen, I was taken to a little room which was full of clutter and it also appeared to be a break room since there was food on the counter and snacks. This same room is next to the restroom where I pee'd on a cup, to then put it in the little window compartment, meaning the urine is handled right in that very same room where I saw all the food and snacks! The lady who was taking my blood pressure and asking the usual medical questions was nice, but she was eating a sandwich as she was asking me the questions. Completely unprofessional. They then took me to the ultrasound room where I met Dr. Ayala. He asked me some questions but I had to give him more information than he was asking me about. I expressed my concern due to having suffered two previous miscarriages. I told him I wasn't sure how far along I was due to having irregular periods. I told him what they prescribed me with on my second pregnancy. He suggested I did a screening to find out why I suffer from recurrent miscarriages. He then proceeded to do a vaginal ultrasound which I was extremely eager about because I wanted to see the heartbeat and also know how far along I was. He looked at the fetus and said oh yeah you're about 7 weeks, look there's the baby. I asked where the heartbeat was and he was I think that's it, I had already noticed the blinking light and felt relieved, but he was like, "yeah I'm pretty sure let me double check" so he opens the door asking for the other lady to come in (as I'm obviously naked and lightly covered from the waist down). Which also, I don't understand why she wasn't in the room to begin with like they normally do. The lady comes in and confirms that it is indeed the heartbeat. Why wouldn't the doctor know for sure there was a heartbeat? That's beyond me. They proceed to take pictures but apparently have some issues with the toll of paper. As he has this ultrasound stick up my vagina the Dr starts to maneuver with the machine trying to get it to print! I was so disgusted. Anyway, he did not measure the fetus nor did he measure the heart rate. I was given zero information about my baby. He rushed me to his office to set up an appointment with a specialist to schedule my screening and find out why my recurrent miscarriages are happening. He gets on the phone and apparently the phone wasn't working. Anyway he gives me the paper and instructs me to call myself to set up and appointment and suggests I do it asap since I'm early in my pregnancy so they can know what to do next. The next day I call to schedule my appointment and they tell me I have to be 11 weeks before they can do the screening! Why wouldn't the doctor know this ? This doctor did not prescribe any of the medicines I was taking before which are supposed to help! I had been on metformin, progesterone and aspirin on my second pregnancy in which they did extensive care (unfortunately in a different state, I couldn't go back to them). So I'm here pregnant, scared that I might lose this one too, only taking prenatal vitamins. Of course I found another doctor but they couldn't schedule me till two weeks from now! I'm just so disappointed with Dr. Ayala and his clinic. I felt like they didn't care about me, my baby, my concerns. I'm just hoping my baby is okay and I can receive better care with the new doctor and hopefully it won't be too late. But please think twice before seeing this doctor!

February 23rd, 2015

He delivered our first child through Caesarian section and now we are back with #2, that speaks for itself.

October 3rd, 2013

Dr John C Ayala The best Dr I have ever had i will keep him forever

I will recommend Dr. Ayala to all my friend and family even strangers, he has been more then a DR. to me I consider him family, he delivered both of children during my pregnancy he help me understand a lot of my babies development and my body. he is the best, caring understanding, he is there at anytime you call or need him regardless of the time he will call back. and I love that about him He is the best! love you always Dr. Ayala

April 3rd, 2013

Dr Ayla is a wounderfull great Dr i have ever been too .The stuff are great ,i hae been going to this clinic for a year now and will never change it

June 12th, 2012

Awesome Doctor Two Thumbs up

I recommend this doctor to anyone with my eyes closed. He delivered all 4 of my babies and he is just an extradinary person.

January 2nd, 2012

LOVE DR AYALA!

I absolutely love this Dr, he is so funny, and has a great sense of humor. He is very kind, great bed side manner, and takes his time explaining it all, never in a hurry. He has delivered one of my 3 kids, and now I will be seeing him for my 4th, would never even consider seeing any other OBGYN. The staff is amazing, very nice and accomodating. I would recommend him with my eyes closed, every visit is an absolute pleasure! Thanks Dr. Ayala!

October 19th, 2011

Amazing Dr.

He has delivered all of my kids and is going to deliver my third. He is very caring and if it wasnt for him my 2nd daughter wouldn't had been in such great health. I was 24 weeks when my cervix was beginning to dialate. He sent me to the hospital and admitted me. No matter how much I begged him to let me go home he would not budge. He would come to the hospital everyday to check up on me and he would even come on the weekends on his days off. You will never find a dr. that loves his patients and that is as compassionate as he Dr. Ayala.

March 18th, 2010

The best DR. i know

He is one of the best Dr that i have ever seen. I had my daughter with him, and he was wonderful. i had a csection and my scar look really good i cant complain his staff is really wonderful ever question i had was answer i love dr. ayala and i truely belive there is no other dr like him..

January 7th, 2010

unprofessionalism from the office staff