A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnard Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barnard Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnard Adams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnard Adams graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Barnard Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barnard Adams MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Barnard Adams practice?
- Dr. John Barnard Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Barnard Adams practices Urology near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Beaufort Urologists.