Surgical Specialist, Urologists
1055 Ribaut Roadd
Suite 10
Beaufort, SC 29902
843-524-7607
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  beaufort patient  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

i scheduled an appointment with this office for 9:05 in the morning. At 10:00 i was still sitting in the waiting room. i went to the front desk and ask about how much longer it was going to be and was told that there were still two more patients in front of me. The office doesnt open until 8:30 so i dont know how many people they scheduled between 8:30 and 9:00. Not one time did anyone in the office inform me that they were running late. what is the purpose of an appointment if an hour later you are still waiting? this office is unprofessional and inconsiderate. if you value your time at all, please go somewhere else.

|  Rude Staff  |  show details
by Russell Demers on May 29th, 2013

My wife called twice to make an appointment; once she was told they were very busy and put on hold, no one ever came back. She called a second time and was told to leave a name and number; again no response. I called and spoke to a very, very rude receptionist. Now, I've heard that both urologists are very good, but you have to get past the staff. We will now travel to Hilton Head to see a urologist there where they have a very courteous receptionist who was most helpful and treated us like a patient (their customer) and not like the office was doing us a favor giving us an appointment.