A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alexis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alexis, Internist, Emergency Physician is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alexis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Alexis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- CDH Emergency Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Basil Alexis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Alexis practice?
- Dr. John Alexis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Alexis practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL.
See Berwyn Emergency Physicians and Berwyn Internists.