A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barnes is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Barnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Byington Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Barnes practice?
- Dr. John Barnes has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Barnes practices Family Medicine near Winthrop, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Readfield, ME and Gardiner, ME.
See Winthrop Primary Care Doctors.