Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bond
Dr. John Bond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Bond is affiliated with National Park Medical Center, CHI St Vincent Hot Springs and Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs. Dr. Bond has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bond has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. John Bond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. Mark Larey
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi31
Dr. Daryl Burrows
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Bodemann
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi38