A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blakely Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blakely Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blakely Collier, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely Collier graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blakely Collier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blakely Collier MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Blakely Collier practice?
- Dr. John Blakely Collier has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Blakely Collier practices Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.