A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collier, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Collier MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Collier practice?
- Dr. John Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collier practices Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.