Learn more about Dr. John Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collier, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Blastoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jack Collier MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John J. Collier practice?
- Dr. John Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collier practices Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.