A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coppes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coppes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coppes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Coppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Coppes practice?
Dr. John Coppes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, MN.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Coppes, Dr. Evan Coppes, Dr. Giovanni Coppes, Dr. Hank Coppes, Dr. Hans Coppes, Dr. Ian Coppes, Dr. Ivan Coppes, Dr. Jack Coppes