A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cotton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Cotton practice?
Dr. John Cotton practices Family Medicine near Mcalester, OK.
See Mcalester Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Cotton, Dr. Deshawn Cotton, Dr. Jan Cotton, Dr. Hank Cotton, Dr. Shayne Cotton, Dr. Shane Cotton, Dr. Jackie Cotton, Dr. Giovanni Cotton