A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cotton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cotton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cotton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- Mc Alester Regional Health Cen, McAlester, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Cotton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Cotton practice?
- Dr. John Cotton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cotton practices Family Medicine near McAlester, OK.
See McAlester Family Physicians.