A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blevins Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blevins Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blevins Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blevins Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blevins Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Blevins Davis practice?
- Dr. John Blevins Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Blevins Davis practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Yadkinville, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.