Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The good reviews must be from himself or friends. show details The good reviews must be from himself or friends.
by Earl Kearns on Feb 6th, 2015

Please check Davis out. Do you think he would leave one of the best groups in Winston Salem without reason. I allowed him to do 3 surgeries on me. I should have listened to myself and other's. He is given one star, because you can not leave a ZERO!

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Larry on Dec 27th, 2014

I like this doctor because he is sincere and really cares about his patients I have never had a doctor take time explaining everything to me in a way I can understand it. I would recommend him to anyone. I have never felt this good in my life thanks to Dr. Davis, and I am almost 70 years old.

Nov 3rd, 2013

Honest and excellent Doctor. Very smart and caring.

Butcher show details Butcher
Aug 22nd, 2012

This guy butchered my prostate.

Gifted surgeon show details Gifted surgeon
May 7th, 2012

If you want a Urologist who is sincere and will give you good advice and if you need surgery do an excellent job, Dr Davis is the Uorlogist for you. I think the world of him.

I keeping getting calls about OTHERS THAT HE HURT. show details I keeping getting calls about OTHERS THAT HE HURT.
Apr 26th, 2012

My last call regarding Davis was from a Preacher that was told by Davis that he was fine only to find out otherwise. I think this is when Dr Reid's group sent Davis on his way. According to the Preacher's wife, by the time he was seen by another uroligist in Davis's exgroup, it was too late. What will it take to get this guy to find a more suitable profession?

Please Check DEA arrest record show details Please Check DEA arrest record
Feb 15th, 2012

Please contact Earl Kearns @ 704-650 2617before letting this man touch you. He forged fellow physicians signatures to write prescriptions to his children to obtain narcotics for himself. Call and ask why he is no longer with Carolina Urological. Please do not trust him!

John Davis's FORGERY & DRUG ABUSE show details John Davis's FORGERY & DRUG ABUSE
Dec 18th, 2011

Please do not alow this man to touch you.Check out his DEA record. Ask his previous urologist partners their opinion of him. Contact Earl Kearns for my experience with him. 704-650-2617

Check out his arrest record with DEA show details Check out his arrest record with DEA
by Earl Kearns on Jan 7th, 2011

John forged fellow physicians signatures and wrote scripts to his children then used narcotics himself. Call me for a complete. Give me a call and I will give you a complete update. Earl Kearns 704 650 2617

by The Williams on Jul 1st, 2010

Great Doctor. Always spends time explaining everything to me and my husband. He did surgery on my young son and my son loves him. He had a lot of patience and was very caring. He is number 1 in our book!

Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Davis has been my doctor for years and is an excellent doctor.

The Best show details The Best
by Hewey Parrish on May 25th, 2010

Dr John Davis has been my docior for manny years, His father was my urologist before him. I have had kidney stones, infections, enlarged prostate. He is the best for patient care and concern. I would give him 5 stars for a rateing.