Urologists
Carolina Urological Assoc Pa
140 Kimel Park Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-245-2100
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 3rd, 2013

Honest and excellent Doctor. Very smart and caring.

|  Butcher  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

This guy butchered my prostate.

|  Gifted surgeon  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

If you want a Urologist who is sincere and will give you good advice and if you need surgery do an excellent job, Dr Davis is the Uorlogist for you. I think the world of him.

|  I keeping getting calls about OTHERS THAT HE HURT.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

My last call regarding Davis was from a Preacher that was told by Davis that he was fine only to find out otherwise. I think this is when Dr Reid's group sent Davis on his way. According to the Preacher's wife, by the time he was seen by another uroligist in Davis's exgroup, it was too late. What will it take to get this guy to find a more suitable profession?

|  Please Check DEA arrest record  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Please contact Earl Kearns @ 704-650 2617before letting this man touch you. He forged fellow physicians signatures to write prescriptions to his children to obtain narcotics for himself. Call and ask why he is no longer with Carolina Urological. Please do not trust him!

|  John Davis's FORGERY & DRUG ABUSE  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

Please do not alow this man to touch you.Check out his DEA record. Ask his previous urologist partners their opinion of him. Contact Earl Kearns for my experience with him. 704-650-2617

|  Check out his arrest record with DEA  |  show details
by Earl Kearns on Jan 7th, 2011

John forged fellow physicians signatures and wrote scripts to his children then used narcotics himself. Call me for a complete. Give me a call and I will give you a complete update. Earl Kearns 704 650 2617

by The Williams on Jul 1st, 2010

Great Doctor. Always spends time explaining everything to me and my husband. He did surgery on my young son and my son loves him. He had a lot of patience and was very caring. He is number 1 in our book!

Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Davis has been my doctor for years and is an excellent doctor.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Hewey Parrish on May 25th, 2010

Dr John Davis has been my docior for manny years, His father was my urologist before him. I have had kidney stones, infections, enlarged prostate. He is the best for patient care and concern. I would give him 5 stars for a rateing.