Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not a nce man! show details Not a nce man!
Jun 8th, 2015

Please check John Blevins Davis's record with the DEA and read some of his reviews. He wrote prescriptions to his children and forged his fellow urologist signatures to obtain narcotics. Ask about him at Carolina Urology!!

by Kate Davis on May 11th, 2015

By far the best urologist

The good reviews must be from himself or friends. show details The good reviews must be from himself or friends.
by Earl Kearns on Feb 6th, 2015

Please check Davis out. Do you think he would leave one of the best groups in Winston Salem without reason. I allowed him to do 3 surgeries on me. I should have listened to myself and other's. He is given one star, because you can not leave a ZERO!

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Larry on Dec 27th, 2014

I like this doctor because he is sincere and really cares about his patients I have never had a doctor take time explaining everything to me in a way I can understand it. I would recommend him to anyone. I have never felt this good in my life thanks to Dr. Davis, and I am almost 70 years old.

Nov 3rd, 2013

Honest and excellent Doctor. Very smart and caring.

Butcher show details Butcher
Aug 22nd, 2012

This guy butchered my prostate.

Gifted surgeon show details Gifted surgeon
May 7th, 2012

If you want a Urologist who is sincere and will give you good advice and if you need surgery do an excellent job, Dr Davis is the Uorlogist for you. I think the world of him.

Check out his arrest record with DEA show details Check out his arrest record with DEA
by Earl Kearns on Jan 7th, 2011

John forged fellow physicians signatures and wrote scripts to his children then used narcotics himself. Call me for a complete. Give me a call and I will give you a complete update. Earl Kearns 704 650 2617

by The Williams on Jul 1st, 2010

Great Doctor. Always spends time explaining everything to me and my husband. He did surgery on my young son and my son loves him. He had a lot of patience and was very caring. He is number 1 in our book!

Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Davis has been my doctor for years and is an excellent doctor.

The Best show details The Best
by Hewey Parrish on May 25th, 2010

Dr John Davis has been my docior for manny years, His father was my urologist before him. I have had kidney stones, infections, enlarged prostate. He is the best for patient care and concern. I would give him 5 stars for a rateing.