Learn more about Dr. John Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Devine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devine
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Devine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Devine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Devine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Devine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Devine practice?
- Dr. John Devine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Devine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Venice, FL.
See Venice Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Venice Surgeons.