A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dooley, Pain Management Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dooley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Cancer pain treatment
- Chronic pain syndrome Treatment
- Degenerative Spine
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- Joint Diseases
- Lower bck pain treatment
- Lumbar Stenosis MILD procedure
- Minimally invasive spine decompression
- Neck pain treatment
- Pain medication management
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome
- Post surgical chronic pain
- Psychology & Massage on site
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Trigger point injections
- inteventional pain management
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dooley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center-DeWitt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Dooley practice?
Dr. John Dooley practices Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists, Davenport General Practitioners, and Davenport Pain Management Doctors.