A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dooley, Pain Management Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dooley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dooley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Dooley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Dooley practice?
- Dr. John Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dooley practices Anesthesiology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists.