Learn more about Dr. John Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edwards, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Edwards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edwards MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John Edwards practice?
- Dr. John Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. John Edwards practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Physiatrists.