A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edwards, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Edwards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bernard Edwards MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John B. Edwards practice?
- Dr. John Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Edwards practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Physiatrists.