A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edwards is Good. Dr. Edwards has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edwards, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- St. Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Edwards practice?
Dr. John Edwards practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Edwards, Dr. Deshawn Edwards, Dr. Jan Edwards, Dr. Hank Edwards, Dr. Shayne Edwards, Dr. Shane Edwards, Dr. Jackie Edwards, Dr. Giovanni Edwards