A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Evans practice?
Dr. John Evans practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and Trappe, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Evans, Dr. Deshawn Evans, Dr. Jan Evans, Dr. Hank Evans, Dr. Shayne Evans, Dr. Shane Evans, Dr. Jackie Evans, Dr. Giovanni Evans