A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Forrest is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Forrest, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forrest has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Forrest FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Forrest practice?
- Dr. John Forrest has 1 office location.
Dr. John Forrest practices Urology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Urologists.