A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glenn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Glenn practice?
Dr. John Glenn practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Glenn, Dr. Evan Glenn, Dr. Giovanni Glenn, Dr. Hank Glenn, Dr. Hans Glenn, Dr. Ian Glenn, Dr. Ivan Glenn, Dr. Jack Glenn