A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gross is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Gross MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Gross practice?
- Dr. John Gross has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Gross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Austin, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.