A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gross is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burgess Gross MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Gross practice?
- Dr. John Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.