A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Eruptions
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hagan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Hagan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hagan practice?
- Dr. John Hagan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hagan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Allergists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.