A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Eruptions
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hagan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Hagan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hagan practice?
- Dr. John Hagan has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Hagan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Allergists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.