A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Eruptions
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hagan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Hagan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hagan practice?
- Dr. John Hagan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hagan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Allergists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.