A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hanna, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barton Hanna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hanna practice?
- Dr. John Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hanna practices Family Medicine near Levelland, TX.
See Levelland Primary Care Doctors.