A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bret Hood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hood practice?
- Dr. John Hood has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hood practices Family Medicine near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Brenham Primary Care Doctors.