A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Hood practice?
Dr. John Hood practices Family Medicine near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Brenham Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hood, Dr. Evan Hood, Dr. Giovanni Hood, Dr. Hank Hood, Dr. Hans Hood, Dr. Ian Hood, Dr. Ivan Hood, Dr. Jack Hood