Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hunt
Dr. John Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Addiction Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center, St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center. Dr. Hunt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hunt has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. John Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Katherine Byra
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Parveen Khanna
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Jacksonville, FL 1.18 mi22