Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hunter
Dr. John Hunter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peterborough, NH, with another office in Manchester, NH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with Speare Memorial Hospital, Monadnock Community Hospital and Parkland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hunter has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peterborough, NH.
Dr. Steven Nawrocki
Peterborough, NH 0 mi27
Dr. Eric Lasky
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Peterborough, NH 0 mi11
Dr. David Patek
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Peterborough, NH 0 mi51