A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hunter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hunter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Beatty Hunter MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hunter practice?
- Dr. John Hunter has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hunter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Peterborough, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Peterborough Internists and Peterborough Cardiologists.