A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kaiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kaiser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Kaiser MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. John Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kaiser practices Urology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Urologists.