A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leslie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Leslie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Leslie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Leslie practice?
- Dr. John Leslie has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Leslie practices Anesthesiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.