A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Levine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Levine, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brenner Levine MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John B. Levine practice?
- Dr. John Levine has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Levine practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Meriden, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists.