A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Levine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Levine, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saint Francis Behavioral Health Group, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brenner Levine MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John B. Levine practice?
- Dr. John Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Levine practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Milford Psychiatrists.