A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marshall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blaine Marshall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Marshall practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.