Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Marshall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.