A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Marshall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.