Learn more about Dr. John Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bohannon Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Mason practice?
- Dr. John Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.