A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McLaulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McLaulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaulin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLaulin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaulin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaulin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. McLaulin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bryce McLaulin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John B. McLaulin practice?
- Dr. John McLaulin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McLaulin practices Psychiatry near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Brunswick Psychiatrists.