A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Miller practice?
Dr. John Miller practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons, Saint Paul Internists, and Saint Paul Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Miller, Dr. Evan Miller, Dr. Giovanni Miller, Dr. Hank Miller, Dr. Hans Miller, Dr. Ian Miller, Dr. Ivan Miller, Dr. Jack Miller