A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Miller practice?
Dr. John Miller practices Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.