A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Miller practices Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.