A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Miller practice?
Dr. John Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Miller, Dr. Evan Miller, Dr. Giovanni Miller, Dr. Hank Miller, Dr. Hans Miller, Dr. Ian Miller, Dr. Ivan Miller, Dr. Jack Miller