A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burr Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.