A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore, Plastic, Reconstruction & Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Beverly Moore MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John B. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Olathe, KS.
See Olathe Surgeons and Olathe Plastic Surgeons.