Dr. John Moore IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Moore IV?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Moore IV?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

Great surgeon

I really like and appreciate Dr. Moore. He has such a calming affect on his patients. No one goes to a surgeon for the fun of it. He educated me patiently and explained everything I needed and wanted to know. My recovery was great and I have heard him called the Hand Man which is why I chose him. I do not regret it. He and his staff made this the best experience under the circumstances.

March 4th, 2016

A thoroughly satisfied customer

Dr. Moore was almost perfect in every way. He listened to my concerns, did not hurry, explained everything well and showed real empathy. Plus his surgery took away all my pain and numbess.

March 23rd, 2015

I would NOT recommend Dr. Moore, terrible bedside manners & documentation notes were not accurate with how I remember the appointment. He did Botox injections in my hands & feet for hyperhidrosis & I kept passing out & couldn't speak clearly. He didn't seemed too concerned about me & this is not how he documented it! Very disappointed. His staff was excellent, he was not.

January 19th, 2015

Did not report accurate information to work comp. Claim was denied. He is a liar.

February 18th, 2014

Excellent physician questionable man

As a reputable hand surgeon Dr. Moore is amazing - but as a person/doctor combo he needs to demonstrate a little more class and filter what he says. It's not only unprofessional but rude and crass - and just outright odd - especially for a 60+ year old doctor.....ick.

November 12th, 2013

I wish I had found him sooner.

I found out about Dr. Moore when I was getting for sinus surgery. The doctor I saw recommended that I speak with Dr. Moore if the sinus surgery didn't alleviate my headaches. As a long time migraine sufferer, I have tried it all: acupuncture, preventative medication, all sorts of pain meds, massage therapy, physical therapy, and on and on. Nothing I tried worked to relieve me of the pain. Then I started seeing Dr. Moore and my life changed dramatically. I started off with Botox injections and after a year of methodical treatments, I was ready to have the surgeries that would permanently take care of my headaches. I went through three surgeries, one for each affected zone, and one year later I am here to say that my life is so wonderful. I never thought it was possible to have this kind of relief. From 23 headaches the first month I tracked to 16 headaches in one year following surgeries, I am living proof that it works. Thank you Dr. Moore for taking such good care of me.

October 30th, 2013

Great hand surgeon

I have yet to meet a hand surgeon who is as knowledgeable as Dr. Moore. It is so nice that their office has such an array of services. Dr. Moore treats migraines, which I never even knew was an option other than medication. Many people don't even know that they are board certified hand surgeons and not just cosmetic doctors. I appreciate Dr. Moore because he does not come across as arrogant, which I despise in a doctor. He is calm and welcoming and gave me the results I needed. Thank you.

June 5th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Moore for my hand and found out that he also specializes in the treatment of migraines. Although I am not yet a candidate to be seen for my headaches, to know there is someone that is educated in helping people with chronic headaches is encouraging. His office staff is the best!!! The doctors at Premier have such a wide range of services they offer and the only problem I found was that a patient being seen for their hand(s) may not know they are also cosmetic plastic surgeons and vise versa with a beautiful Skin Care Center. I would suggest getting the word out there.

September 12th, 2012

Elated!

I just wanted to let you know how elated I am with the appearance of my breasts following the surgery you performed. They are absolutely perfect! I know I presented you with a difficult case because I had been previously augmented and my skin had stretched out following the births of my 3 children. I was on the verge of needing a breast lift but you discussed all of the options with me and recommended replacing my old implants with the high profile silicone implants which gave me the upper fullness and projection that I had before my children. So I got the perfect results that I was looking for without the additional breast lift surgery. I was also very pleased with the skill and care of the staff at the hospital. Everyone was kind, caring and put me at ease. Thank you and the staff at Heartland for all you did for me.

June 19th, 2012

If seeking breast augmentation, this isn't the surgeon for you.

November 26, 2010, forever changed my life. It was the day I had my breast augmentation surgery performed, I was so excited. That is, until about 4 w ...

June 9th, 2012

Just want to be pretty

I had Skin reserfacing to my face done and wow I really do look years younger friends say 10 years. I had no idea these would be my results and am extatic about the results. I am 57 years old and my 42 year old daughter has wrinkles and I don't. My skin has never been this beautiful,I had developed age spots and wrinkles from smoking for years. I quit 5 years ago and this is my reward to myself. Dr.Moore is the best in office or in the hospital. He made sure I wasn't in pain and did a great job on me. I would definetly reccommend him to anyone. He has an awsome staff that make you feel at ease.

June 29th, 2017