A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Morton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blair Morton MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Morton practice?
- Dr. John Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Gastroenterologists.