Dr. John Mueller MD Patient Reviews

2.7

June 28th, 2013
ill-mannered
His bedside manner was abusive, rude, an obnoxious. He shows NO empathy at all. Virginia Hospital Center, 2013 Everest Award winner should reconsider his affiliation to the center. I hope to NEVER need HIS services again.

October 28th, 2011
A doctor that does harm to his patients first
My wife took me to the Virginia Hospital center because I had not eaten in ten days due a lack to taste. Other symptoms were dizziness, sore throat, extreme lack of energy, headaches and alleviated heart rate. Dr Mueller has an attitude when he came in to see me. My wife characterized him as rude and insulting. I used a different term which is probably not appropriate for this forum but the word starts with the letter "a" and ends with the letter "e".He badgered me because a have not primary physician. He then ask me do a take any medicine or had any surgery. I answered yes. Then why do you go to them rather come emergency room. I told him that one doctor is a cardiologist and the other is urologist. He then ask me if I was experiences these symptoms why did I come in today. The way he asked question were insulting and like I was wasting his time. I thought that you go to a doctor for medical treatment not to be interrogated like a criminal. This man showed no professionalism his bedside manner was abusive.I will be filling a complaint with the Virginia Hospital Center. This is written to alert all people using the emergency room at the Virginia Hospital Center.

March 16th, 2009
Excellent ER care
We encountered Dr. Mueller for the first time in the ER of the VA Hospital center and were extremely impressed with his knowledge, his bedside manner and the time he devoted to my daughter and her situation. After he had left, we asked the attending staff about him, wanting to be sure we had his name correct. The staff we questioned said that he was highly respected there and that it was a pleasure working with him. We intend to follow up and see him again if he is accepting new patients.