First time visit show details First time visit
by Richard Parks on Aug 28th, 2016

This was our first visit with Dr Nelson have be going to this office seems 2008 but our Dr. moved so this is how we got Dr. Nelson we are very pleased he took his time with us and suggested some different things we might try. Very pleased.

Aug 15th, 2016

The staff is very courteous, respond quickly to voice mail and willing to answer questions. Dr. Nelson is AWESOME! He answers all my questions. Squeezed me in for an appointment - wanted to make sure the bronchitis was under control. Has a great bedside manner. Just can't say enough about him!

Jul 18th, 2016

Very approachable doctor willing to take the time to discuss the issues and options.

by Barbara Atkins on May 6th, 2016

Again may I say that Doctor Nelson is wonderful. I count myself lucky to have found him and know my condition is being taken care of in the very best of manner.

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
by David Dipman on Apr 18th, 2016

I am a healthy 66 year old with a medical issue I have been seeing Dr Nelson for a number of years. He is thorough, personable, and extremely caring. So many physicians rush you through and don't listen. Dr. Nelson listens to all of your issues and will respond accordingly. I would highly recommend him if a Physician with his skillset is needed.

by Dwight Youngberg on Feb 20th, 2016

Dr. John B. Nelson is very personable, friendly and takes time to answer all questions, explaining them thoroughly. He and his staff are the best. I commute from Arizona for the past 5 years since moving there to see Dr. Nelson because he has provided excellent care for me for over 20 years.

Excellent first visit. show details Excellent first visit.
by Karen Littleton on Dec 27th, 2015

Just moved to town and needed pulmonary specialist to monitered my cpap use. I received much more attention than I expected. I am encouraged that my other breathing issues are being addressed in a positive way.

by John Howard, Leawood KS on Dec 23rd, 2015

Dr. Nelson was able to see me the same day I called for an appointment ; which I know is uncommon but much appreciated. He set up my overnight appointment at the sleep lab that same night. Mike, the sleep tech took excellent care of my anxiety by explaining every step of the process. I would highly recommend them.

Firt Visit show details Firt Visit
by Eathell Parks on Nov 23rd, 2015

I was very impressed with my first visit with Dr. Nelson. His bed side manners were impeccable. I didn't feel rushed, he reviewed my test results with me, answered all my concerns and asked many questions to arrive at a proper diagnosis. I would recommend Dr. Nelson to anyone with Pulmonary problems.....