Dr. John Nelson MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 7th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have always like Dr Nelson, I use to go to him for years and years until Insurance would not let me, but I switched back to him now that insurance allows me. Because I think Dr Nelson is a great compassionate doctor and really listens to the patient!

November 1st, 2016
Helpful and Personal
Since I was about to go on Medicare, there were several requirements in order to continue with my sleep apnea equipment. Some of the hoops seemed impossible to jump through, mostly because of the eqipment provider and not Dr. Nelson. Dr. Nelson and everyone in his Overland Park office were extremely helpful and went out of their way to see my situation through until it was completely resolved.

October 28th, 2016
Best Dr.
Dr. John Nelson is the most caring, personable doctor I have ever been to. I trust his diagnosis and treatment and appreciate the time he spends explaining my condition and prognosis. The whole staff is exceptional. I would recommend this practice highly.

October 24th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr.Nelson is so kind. He really listens to me and explains things so that I can understand. He is a wonderful man and a great doctor.

August 28th, 2016
First time visit
This was our first visit with Dr Nelson have be going to this office seems 2008 but our Dr. moved so this is how we got Dr. Nelson we are very pleased he took his time with us and suggested some different things we might try. Very pleased.

August 15th, 2016
The staff is very courteous, respond quickly to voice mail and willing to answer questions. Dr. Nelson is AWESOME! He answers all my questions. Squeezed me in for an appointment - wanted to make sure the bronchitis was under control. Has a great bedside manner. Just can't say enough about him!

July 18th, 2016
Very approachable doctor willing to take the time to discuss the issues and options.

May 6th, 2016
Again may I say that Doctor Nelson is wonderful. I count myself lucky to have found him and know my condition is being taken care of in the very best of manner.

April 18th, 2016
Outstanding Physician
I am a healthy 66 year old with a medical issue I have been seeing Dr Nelson for a number of years. He is thorough, personable, and extremely caring. So many physicians rush you through and don't listen. Dr. Nelson listens to all of your issues and will respond accordingly. I would highly recommend him if a Physician with his skillset is needed.

February 20th, 2016
Dr. John B. Nelson is very personable, friendly and takes time to answer all questions, explaining them thoroughly. He and his staff are the best. I commute from Arizona for the past 5 years since moving there to see Dr. Nelson because he has provided excellent care for me for over 20 years.

December 27th, 2015
Excellent first visit.
Just moved to town and needed pulmonary specialist to monitered my cpap use. I received much more attention than I expected. I am encouraged that my other breathing issues are being addressed in a positive way.

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Nelson was able to see me the same day I called for an appointment ; which I know is uncommon but much appreciated. He set up my overnight appointment at the sleep lab that same night. Mike, the sleep tech took excellent care of my anxiety by explaining every step of the process. I would highly recommend them.