Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Newman
Dr. John Newman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI, with other offices in Portsmouth, VA and Hampton, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Newman is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Rush Riley Anderson Memorial and Sentara Leigh Hospital. Dr. Newman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Newman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.